- CELT Lunchtime Seminar, NUI Galway 15th April 2021
- Teaching and Learning Initiatives, School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, NUI Galway, 6th July 2021
- Nicora F., Bologna O., McLoughlin L. (accepted) ‘Higher Education and new trends in the digitalised labour market: broaden language students’ horizons’.
- Nicora F., Bologna O., McLoughlin L. (submitted) ‘Open Educational Resources for online language teacher training: conceptual framework and practical implementation’.
- ‘The LILAC Project: helping language teachers and learners to master online environments’, Applying Linguistics in the 21st The 2020 IRAAL Annual Conference, Dublin, Ireland, 26-27 November 2021.
- ‘Insegnare lingue online: sfide pratiche, risvolti teorici e necessità formative’, The Canadian Association for Italian Studies. Annual Conference, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada, (online), 04-05 June 2021.
- ‘Open Educational Resources (OERs) for online language teacher training: conceptual framework and practical implementation’, EdTech 2021 Shaping Education Post Pandemic: Pockets of Innovation for Bulding Back Better’, Ireland (online), 27-28 May 2021.
- The LILAC Project: enhancing students career planning skills through an interactive online module, virtual training and new assessment models’, International Conference on visual literacy and digital communication: the role of media in new educational practice, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 18-19 December 2020.
- ‘The LILAC Project: Open Educational Resources to train language teachers in online teaching and assessments’, 5th International techLING Congress – Languages, Linguistics and Technology, University of Aveiro, Portugal, 15-16 October 2020.