- CELT Lunchtime Seminar, NUI Galway 15th April 2021
- Teaching and Learning Initiatives, School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, NUI Galway, 6th July 2021
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Nicora, F., Bologna, O., & McLoughlin, L. (2022). Open educational resources for online language teacher training: conceptual framework and practical implementation. International Journal on Integrating Technology in Education (IJIte), Vol.11 (3): 1-18. https://aircconline.com/ijite/V11N3/11322ijite01.pdf DOI :10.5121/ijite.2022.11301
- Nicora, F., Bologna, O., McLoughlin, L. (2022). Higher Education and new trends in the digitalized labour market: broaden language students’ horizons. In E. Domínguez Romero, J. Bobkina, C. Herrero, S. Stefanova Radoulska, & I. Vanderschelden (Eds.). Visual Literacy and Digital Communication: The Role Of Media in New Educational Practices. Editorial Comares, Granada, Spain. 79-100. DOI: https//doi.org/10.58859/rael.v21i1.518
- ‘The LILAC Project: helping language teachers and learners to master online environments’, Applying Linguistics in the 21st The 2020 IRAAL Annual Conference, Dublin, Ireland, 26-27 November 2021.
- ‘Insegnare lingue online: sfide pratiche, risvolti teorici e necessità formative’, The Canadian Association for Italian Studies. Annual Conference, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada, (online), 04-05 June 2021.
- ‘Open Educational Resources (OERs) for online language teacher training: conceptual framework and practical implementation’, EdTech 2021 Shaping Education Post Pandemic: Pockets of Innovation for Bulding Back Better’, Ireland (online), 27-28 May 2021.
- The LILAC Project: enhancing students career planning skills through an interactive online module, virtual training and new assessment models’, International Conference on visual literacy and digital communication: the role of media in new educational practice, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 18-19 December 2020.
- ‘The LILAC Project: Open Educational Resources to train language teachers in online teaching and assessments’, 5th International techLING Congress – Languages, Linguistics and Technology, University of Aveiro, Portugal, 15-16 October 2020.